Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Vicks Vapor Rub!!

So I got an email a couple of months ago saying that if you are stuffed up to put Vicks Vapor Rub on your feet and cover with socks before you go to bed and it's supposed to help. We have all been sick with the sinus' you know stuffy nose, watery eyes, headaches, coughs,etc. So I decided to give it a try last night becuase I thought I had nothing to loose except some smelly feet! LOL!! So last night before I went to bed I put a thick layer on my feet, put on my comfy socks, and hopped into bed!! Within 20 minutes I felt so much better. I couldn't believe it! Slept like a baby all night long. I wasn't waking up coughing and having to blow my nose every 15 minutes. It was GREAT!! I also must suggest the Advil Cold and Sinus..I swear by this stuff. Usually when something says non-drowsy it knocks me out but this does not. It's a pain in the butt to sign your life away just to get a box (You have to get it behind the Pharmacy counter, give your drivers license, and all that info..I'm surprised they don't fingerprint you...LOL!) but it's so worth it!! So since it is the season for sickness I thought I would let you know that it does work to coat your feet with Vicks, slap on socks, and sleep soundly!

No comments: