Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poor Aunt Erika!! LOL!!

So yesterday Lily Ann and I ventured up to Fayetteville so Erika could clean my teeth and to get my hair done, since I didn't get a chance to get it done before I left Florida! So last night after we got home from a wonderful dinner with the girls, Sarah, Sara, and Courtney, I had yet to set up Lily Ann's packnplay. Not to mention that we were about an hour off our schedule plus she was hungry and when she is hungry she has to let the whole world know!! LOL! So Erika and I decided that I would feed her the first half of her bottle then she would do the second half while I set up her bed. So I get through feeding her and then Erika says:"Hand her over, I'll burp her!" and I said:"Don't worry I'll do it!" but she was so adamant about burping her so I handed her over! As soon as Erika put her up on her shoulder Lily Ann let out the biggest wettest burp I think I had ever heard! The look on Erika's face was priceless! Erika looks at me and says:"That's how it's done!" well I knew that she was going to projectile from the way the burp was and I sat back and waited for it! God, I wish I had my camera because what happened next is only seen in movies!! All of a sudden there was another little burp and then the flood gates opened up! I mean spit up everywhere and Erika couldn't move she was soooo shocked! I about fell off the couch laughing so hard! Well lil miss Lily Ann wasn't done with her yet! She spit up more and she hadn't spit it out yet! Erika turns to look at her and Lily Ann does the same with Erika! All of a sudden out of now where Lily Ann coughs at the same time Erika goes to say something to here!! SPLAT!! She spits all over Erika's face and in her mouth!! HAHAHAHA!! I have never seen Erika's eyes get so big and turn ghostly white! I don't know if it was the spit up or she really turned white!! Erika turns to look at my,gagging mind you, and her face looked like someone had taken a paint brush full of white paint and just splattered it all over her face!! I feared for my daughters life at this point, I could just see Erika dropping her and running off!! I have never seen Erika move so fast in my life, running for her life towards the toilet. She couldn't even speak because she had a mouth full! I lost it and couldn't stop laughing then Lily Ann decided to chime in as well!! I could hear Erika in the bathroom yelling and trying to brush her teeth and filling her mouth with mouthwash to get the taste out! If she would have stood still long enough I could have got the best picture ever! We have been joking with Erika that Lily Ann was going to throw up in her mouth because Erika will pick her up and hold her above her head after she has eating! Well now she really did!! Poor Poor Aunt Erika.. Needless to say I think she is done feeding my child!!

4 comments:

THE MAGNESS FAMILY said...

Its seems you never have the camera at just the right moments! I am still laughing, that is just so funny. Hope you have fun with you family! Please tell everyone hello.

Christina said...

OMG!! Even Lily wants to pick on Erika! Another generation has caught on! That is so funny!

Amy and Jerry said...

I am still cracking up about this. I was picturing the whole scenario in my head, which cracked me up even more to think of Erika's face! (sorry Erika...now that it's over, you know it's funny)

allyson said...

ahahahahahah thats great!!!! does she even want to hold lil anymore??? what do yall do during the day, i still need to come see the puking baby!! lol