Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poor fussy baby!!

I consider myself to be such a lucky person especially with Jacob's work schedule! Man are we really missing him today! Lily Ann has been fussy all day long! No matter if she is held or not! I finally had to put her down in her packnplay and walk away because she was so tired and wouldn't sleep. She finally cried herself to sleep in less than 5 minutes. I stood outside the door until she did! LOL!! I wanted to go in and pick her up but I knew better. It was by far the hardest thing I've had to do! So I decided to hop in the shower while she was napping. 10 minutes later she was crying again so I went in and put her passy back in and she stopped crying and then looked up at me and spit it out and started crying again! So what do you think I did next? I put it back in and the same thing happened again!! LOL!! After the third time I put it back in and made a dash for the door because I knew I would be playing the game all day if I didn't. She once again cried for less than 5 minutes and was out like a light! 10 minutes later she started crying again so I stuck my head in and her eyes were closed while crying so I knew she was ok. I came up to the living room and got online to check my email,now mind you I had told my dad earlier that we need to let her cry because I can't be doing this all day long, next thing you know the crying stopped and then here comes my dad carrying Lily Ann into the living room saying I can't stand to hear her cry!! Go figure! All that work for nothing but I guess that's what Grandparents are for right?

I usually have Lily Ann to myself for 48 hours straight while Jacob is on duty and every other weekend, which he usually gets to come home at least one night on the weekends when he's on duty. It's so nice to have his work schedule and he's such a big help. My Mom, Dad, and sisters have been helping out a lot too but there's just something that is comforting knowing that he's there! Tuesday can not get here quick enough! LOL! I'm not complaining by any means because I know that I have it easy, I'm just stressed and I know that she is feeding off of my emotions! I have faith that when she wakes up everything will be better, oh yeah and Grandma will be home from work!! HAHAHA!! I think I'm going to invest in a shock collar for my dad and every time he goes to the door to get her I'm going to shock him!! LOL!!

1 comment:

THE MAGNESS FAMILY said...

ERIN I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOU AND THAT LILY ANN IS JUST PRECIOUS!! HOW FUNNY IS IT TO SEE OUR DADS JUST GOO GOO OVER THESE KIDDOS. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOOD YOUR WAY AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU SOON!
CAROLINE