Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lily Ann meets Santa.

Well we decided to take Lily Ann tonight to see Santa for the first time! We had all the family there to experience the whole thing and it was great! We decided to dress Lily Ann in my coming home outfit since it is Christmas theme! I can't believe the outfit is 28 years old and still looks so good! She does look like a candy striper or a candy cane but she didn't mind!! LOL! I must say that I was very dissatisfied with the Santa at the mall! He apparently had other things to do because it was apparent that he didn't want to be there! The only really good picture we got of Lily Ann smiling Santa's eyes were closed. Go figure! This is the only pic that I have right now I will upload the other one we got later! By the way it's a picture from my phone so it's not that great!

We have a very busy next couple of days. Lily Ann is getting baptized tomorrow evening at church. All the family will be in town for her special day! We are also very excited for her first Christmas! Please pray for my family as my Grandfather is not doing well! I'm just so happy that he got to meet Lily Ann and so is he! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I will post pics from the next few days later!!

No comments: