Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Lily Ann meeting her Grandpa B and Uncle Matt!

Okay so I'm a horrible person because I completely forgot to post about when Lily Ann met her Grandpa B and Uncle Matt!! My mind has been out of whack every since we arrived last week! LOL!! This should have been posted earlier in the week, but like I said my mind is lost in la la land! I didn't even take pictures until Thursday night when we were over visiting! So the pics you see are from Thursday night.

I took Lily Ann over to see them Sunday after we got back from Ozark visiting PawPaw. It was so nice to see the way that her Grandpa B just loves her. She already has him wrapped around her little finger. He would sit in the rocking chair with her and then as soon as she would make a peep he would get up and walk around with her! She just loves to watch him and she just smiles every time he talks to her! Another really neat thing is they have a crib that is over 50 years old, and if I remember right it was Jacob's Uncle's crib,(Don't hold me to it) All four boys also slept in the crib. You can see it in the pictures! Lily Ann also loves to watch her Uncle Matt.. Her little eyes just follow him where ever he goes.. She's always looking for him! Here are some pics!

1 comment:

Amy and Jerry said...

How great that everybody is getting such great time with her at this age! Those sweet smiles and coo's are so wonderful to see and hear!