Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Aunt Erika and the stroller mis-hap!!

So Erika, Lily Ann, and I went shopping on Friday afternoon for a Christmas outfit for me since, for some reason, the dryer has shrunk all dress clothes!! Geez, you would think I've had a baby or something! LOL!! Anyways back to this funny story!! Poor Erika just can't seem to do things right with our baby!! So I put Lily Ann in her stroller, you know the ones that you just put the car seat in, and we head to Old Navy. Once in the store Erika wanted to push the stroller, which was her first mistake and mine!! I knew that nothing good would come of Erika having anything to do with my daughter..LOL!! So Erika is talking about how amazing the stroller is and how she should take it off roading with Lily Ann in it! She's pushing it and turning it around and just laughing and for some reason can't get over how well it handles. So then Erika says "I feel weird because Lily Ann won't stop staring at me it's like she's out to get me!" I was laughing so hard because it's Erika and we all know how she can be! So we are headed down the isle looking for clothes and Erika is telling Lily Ann "Stop looking at me! How would you like if I looked at you all the time it would drive you crazy!!" (I'm thinking Erika you do just stare at her all the time!!) She is bent in the stroller talking to Lily Ann while still pushing the stroller! Next thing you know BANG!! She runs my daughter into a clothes rack! Thank God I had her strapped in because as hard as she hit it Lily Ann would have gone flying across Old Navy, she probably would have landed in Target!! HAHHAHA!! I about fell to the floor laughing and the look on Erika's face was Oh Lord, I'm in trouble now!! Erika through her laughing said "I forgot I was pushing the stroller I was trying to tell your daughter not to stare at me and I didn't see the clothes rack!!" Well duh Erika if your head wasn't in the stroller you would have seen the big rack with all the clothes on it, even with her head in the stroller you still couldn't miss the thing, especially with all the bright colors.. But we are talking about Erika!! So after we compose ourselves and bat off the evil looks we continue on our adventure, that's what I now am calling anything we do with Erika! Not even 5 minutes later, BANG!! You have got to be kidding me? Erika seriously I think my child now has whip lash!! This time Erika hit the clothes rack so hard I thought she was going to fly into the stroller with Lily Ann!! Her face looked like a monster just jumped out in front of her! "How could you not see the rack with all the shoes on it? It's right in front of you?" As Erika replies, "I don't think I should be pushing your baby, Erin she wouldn't stop staring at me and I was trying to have a staring contest with her and I don't know who won because I looked away after I hit the rack and I don't know if she looked away first!!?" HAHAHA!! I lost it!! She was as serious as a heart attack!! If I ever wanted to fall to the floor laughing this was it!! Needless to say I then took over the stroller from that point on!!

No comments: