Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Baby is 2 Months Old!!

I can't believe Lily Ann is 2 months old today!! Time has really flew by! She is growing so fast. She is doing new things everyday.. Her new thing is when she gets excited she lets out this little high pitch scream, it's soo funny!! Jacob and I were laughing last night talking about how when we look at her and talk to her their is someone home in there!! It's not just a deep stare it's like she knows what's going on!! I still have yet to get a good picture of her smiling! Go figure!! She smiles all the time until I get my camera out and then it stops!! I will get a good one soon I just know it!!


I'm stressing out tonight because we go for her 2 month check up tomorrow and she will get her first shots! When I started thinking about it tonight I literally made myself sick. I had to go to the store at 9 pm tonight and get me some Pepto because I thought that I was going to get sick!! LOL!! I know she will be fine I just don't think I will be!! I laughed and told Jacob tonight on the phone that I'm going to wait out in the waiting room and he can take her in!! LOL!! Aahhh.. I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight..Poor girl doesn't know what's coming tomorrow!!LOL!! Wish us luck!!


No comments: