Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family Time!

We have had a great past 2 days just the 3 of us! We enjoy having our family and friends come and visit but it's nice to get back on our routine.. We have had family visiting us every since Lily Ann was 4 days old, with a 10 day break in between. Jacob and I were talking today about how we can't believe she will be 8 weeks tomorrow and how we think she is sooo big and everyone else thinks she is so small! Everyone doesn't believe us when we tell them how old she is.. We always get oh she must be a couple of weeks old.. LOL!! All of the old people around here just love her and love to stop and tell us about how their children were not that small! She even got mistaken for a boy today!! (Don't ask me how, she had on a purple onesie, pink pants, a pink burp cloth that said Lily Ann on it, and she was sitting in a pink and brown car seat!!) HAHAHA!! I have to share this video that I took last night of Lily Ann riding on Amber's (our dog) back.. We were laughing sooo hard and poor Amber was such a good sport!! I also took more pics of her and yes we finally got a little smile out of her!! We have been working really hard on those smiles and I finally caught one yesterday!! Jacob will be on duty all weekend so it will actually be our first weekend just the 2 of us by ourselves! I will let you know how that goes.. Keep your fingers crossed! LOL!!

1 comment:

Amy and Jerry said...

That's hilarious! She is just precious Erin! I took Anniston to Wal-Mart 1 TIME without a bow when she was a baby, and she was called a boy. That was the last time I left the house without a bow strapped around her little head!!