Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

What a weekend!!

So I haven't posted in a while because we have been soooo busy lately! Lily Ann and I had a great weekend together! Jacob was on duty all weekend so it was just the 2 of us. We haven't had a girls weekend in a few months. Although we missed Jacob we had a blast.

On Friday we got up at our usual time, 8:30, had our bottle, played, took our nap, then our day really began. Stephanie met us over here around 1 pm we loaded up, literally I can't go anywhere without the diaper bag, extra bottle, food, toys, diapers, etc. AKA packing for a small Army! We went to the bridal shop to see Ms. Kelsie's wedding dress! She was absolutely beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes when we walked in and saw her in her dress. After her fitting I ran across the street to work on this so called tan of mine while Steph stayed in the car with Hollywood..Thanks Steph! We dropped off Steph at the house as she had to work then headed down to the station to see Jacob for a minute and get my phone charger from him. (He accidentally took mine instead of his..) Can you believe after all this time he finally broke down and got a cell phone. I've been trying to get him to get one for the past 10 years and now he finally decided to get one!! LOL!! We left the station went home had another bottle then quickly loaded back up in the truck to head to the store. We were going to have a girls night over here so I was going to cook dinner for everyone then end the night with a chick flick. Dropped off the groceries then headed down to Stephanie's work to play hair.. I must say Lily Ann did great being lagged around all day long! I ended up not getting my hair done but I did get my non existing eyebrows waxed..LOL!! By the time we got out of the Salon it was 9:30 and it was way past Lily Ann's bed time but she didn't mind. She talked the whole way home until we pulled down the street then was out like a light! I cancelled girls night since it was so late and decided that we would do it on Sat. instead.

Saturday morning we woke up to a beautiful day. I decided to get the pool out that we would spend a relaxing day in the pool. Unfortunately the pool had mold and spiders all in it so we just had to go to Target to get a new one..Ooopppssss! Any excuse to go shopping is fine with me.. Hollywood and I set out again got to Target and saw the cutest bathing suit ever for her.. She told me she just had to have it..(How could I tell those big blue eyes no!) even though it's a 12 month bathing suit but she's sooo chunky I just knew it would fit.. We grab the pool and head back home! I get the pool set up! Steph comes over with lunch. I feed Lily Ann her lunch and she decided that she wanted to take a nap instead of swim, which was okay because the water was cold. Steph and I layed in the pool for a good hour or so while LA slept. By the time she woke up we were done in the sun and the water hadn't warmed up any so we decided to head to Greek Fest down the street! It was a great time with great food only I decided on a greasy corn dog instead of a Gyro! What was I thinking!! I didn't want to wait in the line is what I was thinking! LOL!! After an hour or so we headed back home to get LA fed and ready for bed. The girls showed up around 715 and LA went to bed. I cooked dinner and we sat around and talked for a couple of hours then we realized how late it was and decided no movie we were all tired! It was yet another day of fun!

Sunday morning LA woke up and told me that she wanted to have a PJ day and I agreed! You see I forgot to mention that she is in this whole spitting up everywhere stage.. On Friday we changed outfits 4 times! So you can imagine how the laundry builds up quickly! So I was all for staying in pj's and not getting out of the house. We played all day long.. She's starting to sit up by herself just for a few seconds at a time.. Not long enough for me to snap a picture by myself..Lol! And loves to roll around like a roly poly minus the poly because she hates to roll from her belly to her back..hahaha! It was a very nice day just hanging out together by ourselves and not leaving the house!! Last night was a whole other story! Wiggles likes to wiggle her way out of her sleeping incline and wedge herself in the corner.. Oh this started around 3am and didn't end until around 430am. I would be just about a sleep and hear her go. I would look over at the monitor and sure enough she had moved to the corner to bury her head!! Up I would get walk across the house put her back, pop the paci in her mouth, cover her up, and head back to bed... I think I did this 7 or 8 times this morning.. She didn't mind I actually think she enjoyed it..LOL!! Actually I know she did because as soon as I would open her door I would hear that oh so sweet squeal and laughing!! Yep she soooo enjoyed it!! These are the times that I hate that she is not in our room and across the house!! LOL!! Now tonight since Jacob will be home she won't move at all... But this time I got pictures to prove it!! LOL!! So that was our weekend in a long nutshell!!

No comments: