Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a morning!!!

So Lily Ann woke up earlier than she ususally does this morning! I roll out of bed still asleep to go and get her up. As I pick her up she is wet all the way up to her shoulders. Daddy didn't put our diaper on too good last night! LOL! I get her undressed and decide to that I will give her a bath after her bottle so I give her a good wipe down with the wipes, change her clothes, and proceed with the bottle. LA is like clock work. After her bottle I put her in her bouncer seat because with in 10 minutes of her bottle she has her daily poopy diaper and I wasn't about to put her in the tub and have something horrible like that happen! So when she had done her "deed" I went to pick her up and as I pick her up I realize that her legs are wet! You have got to be kidding me! Oh no here we go again! Sure enough she had exploded out the sides of her diaper! I carefully pull her pants off trying not to get the "dirty" everywhere and for the most part was pretty good about it. I get her all cleaned up throw a diaper on her and put her in her crib. (Thank goodness I hadn't taken the sheets off from this morning yet!) Start up the bath. Proceed to give her a bath and she's loving every minute of it. All I could do is laugh as I'm thinking to myself you poor little baby, thank goodness you won't remember this but I will!! LOL! So I get her out of the tub get her dressed for the day, put her in her piano toy thing, strip off the sheets in her crib, the changing table pad and cover, put back on clean sheets, changing cover and pad, and put the clothes in the sink to wash out. At this point she is past her nap time and is getting fussy so I go and get her to put her down for her nap as I go to pick her up and to put her in her crib she let out the loudest burp ever and then the flood came. Spit up all over me, herself, and the floor! So once again over to the changing table off come the clothes quickly replaced by fresh clean ones that are sure to be changed again at some point today! All of this before 10 am this morning!! I have laughed all morning thinking what else could possibly go wrong.. There is nothing more to do than laugh and think at least it makes the day go by fast because now there is extra laundry to do, carpet to clean, and keep my baby happy!! Man what a morning!! Who knew that motherhood could be so fun and full of surprises!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

WOW!! Now that is one heck of a morning! She is testing you today. You have been dethrowned by LA - Queen of the Bouxsein's!!! LOL!!

Amy and Jerry said...

Too funny!