Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

First day at the pool!!

Jacob got off work early today so we decided to take Lily Ann down to Stephanie and Brians for a fun day at the pool! We all had a blast..especially Lily Ann. She LOVED it!! She was kicking around like no other..She has such fair skin that I was worried that she would fry! I piled on the sunscreen and put her hat and sunglasses on. Which by the way she kept on the entire time. I was shocked! We only kept her in the water for about 20 minutes.. But that 20 minutes was all she needed. She had completely worn herself out! We were smart and packed the packnplay which we put in the shade and she took a short nap then hung out and played in it for a while! You would have thought we had packed for a weekend vacation..LOL!! I think we have a little swimmer on our hands!!
Checking to see if the sunglasses fit!! Check!

Now lets see about that hat! Check!!

Swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and my Daddy! Check!

"Hey Daddy what's that in your mouth!!"

These are the days when I thank God the most for blessing me with my precious baby girl and my wonderful husband!!

1 comment:

Little April said...

I cant wait till it is warm enoughhere to go to the pool. lucky you!