Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh those silly carrots!!

So Lily Ann has been eating carrots for the last 5 days! The first day was iffy we didn't think she liked them too much by the faces she was making the first couple of times she ate them! But non the less our chubster has pulled through and loves her carrots! I learned very quickly(as you will see) that the best way to feed them to her is to strip her of any clothing! I have found carrots in places I would have never thought!! So, do you know how hard it is to clean carrots out of ears, nostrils, and the oh so lovely double chin! LOL!! We call her our little chipmunk because she will pack the food in her cheeks and when we think she's done she'll still be eating!! HAHAHA!! I've also learned to duck when she has a mouth full and goes to sneeze or cough! That bugger got me once but I'm much quicker now! The carrots were a victory and we will see how the squash will go over the next few days!!
Here's a video of the first time that we tried carrots! Note that she is wearing clothing!! Big Mistake!! LOL!!
She loves her carrots so much that she must speak to them each time before she eats them!!
I got smart and put her just in her diaper and bib to eat!! We ruined some clothing not thinking about stains but we have learned!! You would think by now I would have better control and could make it in her mouth more often than not! But who cares we have too much fun!!

No comments: