Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally We Got It!!

So yesterday when Jacob got home from work(around 1pm) I was finishing up giving Lily Ann her bottle and fixing to put her down for a nap. Jacob took her in and put her to bed while I made us lunch! Yes some good old Mac and Cheese and chicken nuggets!! LOL! After eating I was tired so he says go get in bed and take a nap I'll get her when she wakes up.. I didn't even think twice about it. I jumped into bed and fell asleep right away.. Next thing I know I hear Jacob calling from the living room, while he's playing with Lily Ann, Erin did you just hear what she did.. She was oooing and awwwing and giggling and just carrying on! (I hear this all day everyday but he doesn't!) He was so excited. So I fall back into my light sleep still hearing everything that is going on! All of a sudden I hear this "Erin! Erin! She did it! I think I got it on video this time! I'm going to try it again to make sure!" So I jumped out of bed and ran down the hallway to the living room to see Lily Ann roll over. Jacob says to me "put her back on her stomach and I'll video from here!" (knowing that as soon as he started to video she wouldn't roll!) He was soooo excited! So I put her back down and sure enough she rolled over!! YES!!! We finally got it on video!! After all the excitement I happened to look at the clock and it was 5:15pm..WHAT? I slept for 3 hours!! God love my husband! I thought it was only an hour or so!! I haven't had a nap like that in forever or actually a nap really at all!! Thanks babe your the best! He also let me sleep in this morning til 10:30am! It was great! So finally here's the video of Lily Ann rolling over!!




This is a Baby Juicy track suit that her Godmother and Godfather got her! This is what she wore on the plane ride to and from Arkansas this past week!! Isn't it the cutest!! Lily Ann is very lucky to have Godparents that are willing to buy her nice and expensive things!! LOL!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott said...

Yeah Lily Ann! That is so exciting! Soon your mom and dad will be chasing you around the house and I know they will love every minute of it!