Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I can't believe we are starting our baby on solid foods!

So today we started Lily Ann on solid foods! I know I can't believe it! She's growing up way to fast! So we decided on cereal first, since she's had it in her bottle for the last 2 months. I thought she would like it but not as much as she did. Jacob is day working now since his knee surgery last week. (Which he is doing great. He was up walking around that night, although loopy and not remembering any of our conversations! LOL!!) So it was up to me to feed her this morning and try and video it at the same time! HAHA!! What an experience that was! I figured it would be easy but I was wrong! From the first bite I couldn't get it to her quick enough! She loved it! I've got 2 videos and you can see that I'm not the best at multi-tasking.LOL! I can't wait to start her on her veggies this weekend when Daddy will be home to help!! LOL!!







Here's some pictures that I took in between the videos! I promise she did get a lot to eat she just likes to show everyone her beard!! LOL!!

She was over the pictures and videos! She just wanted to be fed!! LOL!!

1 comment:

Amy and Jerry said...

How did the veggies go? We're starting them tonight. Treyson loves cereal mixed with (barf) apple/prune juice!