Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Guess who's a month older!!

Oh my goodness!! Lily Ann is 4 months old today!! I can't believe how fast it goes by! I can't believe she's already 4 months old! She is doing so much now! She finally rolled over on Saturday for the first time. She did it 2 times in a row and Jacob got the camera out and she wouldn't roll over anymore! Go figure. We have been trying to get her to do it since and she hasn't! LOL!! Just those 2 times. She now loves to be in her Bumbo seat, especially when we are in the kitchen cooking dinner or cleaning. She also loves her play yard now. All she wants to do is pull on the Angel that hangs down and kick it to make music. I was going through our video's of LA and found one from when she was 1 month old playing! Look how much bigger she has gotten in so little time!







She is doing so much now it's hard to keep up! Jacob and I are just now finally getting around to doing her baby book, all the things I thought I would remember I don't! How horrible is that! We go to the Doctor on Wednesday for her 4 month check up and shots! Hopefully this time she will be on the charts with her weight! LOL! We have really tried to fatten her up! She had gained almost 5 pounds when we were home in Arkansas. Here are some pictures from when we were visiting for 5 1/2 weeks in Arkansas!! LOL!!
Lily Ann the day before we left for Arkansas!

Lily Ann the day before we left Arkansas to come back home! Look at that belly and those cheeks!(still no hair!!)
4 generations!



Lily Ann and her silly daddy!!



I love my Mimi and Aunt Erika..They give me kisses all day!! I miss you!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She really looks like Jacob in that first picture! I never noticed it before.