Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

What a great weekend!

Jacob got home from duty on Friday morning and was soo excited to see Lily Ann as soon as he came in he immediately went and got her up so I could get a little more sleep!! She is truly already a Daddy's girl!! Friday night we went out to dinner with Stephanie and Brian down in Bonita Springs.. We got up on Sat. morning and took Lily Ann and Amber for a walk around the neighborhood since we were having a community garage sale!(Which we over slept and didn't do) Saturday night Stephanie and Brian came over and watched the Red Sox game and then we met back up with them Sunday afternoon to eat lunch and watch football.. We stayed busy all weekend long!! We are soo excited because Georgia and Luke are coming to visit this weekend! Luke will be leaving for Iraq in November.. He will finally get to meet Lily Ann and won't see her for a whole year.. I can only imagine what she will be like when he gets back!! She is also excited to meet her Grandmother.. I know we will all have soo much fun!! I'm sure there will be a lot of shopping involved!! (That's all we did today!! :) ) Lily Ann had the great idea to go shopping today so I agreed!! (LOL!!) We went to Dillard's and couldn't resist a couple of the cutest outfits which she will fit into in good time!! I truly believe that she has a thing for shopping she's always so happy when we do shop so I think we should do it more often even though Jacob disagrees!! We are looking forward to this weekend and can't wait for everyone to get here!!


1 comment:

Amy and Jerry said...

Erin, I'm so glad you have a blog...I'm just venturing out into blogging as well. My family loves it, as none of them do the MySpace thing. Lily Ann is beautiful, and it sounds like you're blessed with a laid back baby! Congratulations again!!