Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

We made it through the night!



Wow what a long 24 hours!! Lily Ann was not happy that her daddy went back to work yesterday! She started crying an hour or so after he left for work and didn't really stop until about 1 am.LOL!! She was so exhausted and would try to sleep but would wake up 2 minutes later, I think most of it was gas! I think she slept a total of maybe 2 hours all day long so by 1am she couldn't make it anymore! She slept until 4am when she woke up for a feeding. She then fell back asleep a little before 5 and then wanted to get back up at 7 but I got her to sleep until 8 for her next feeding! Jacob got home from work a little before 9am so he took her so I could sleep for a couple of hours before my doctors appointment! Of course today, "Hollywood" was the perfect baby again! I have a feeling she's going to be playing the game of when Jacob's at work she cries and when he's home she's perfect..LOL!! I am so lucky to have such a fabulous husband who would do anything for me and our daughter! I love to sit and watch him play with her and the way he looks and talks to her melts my heart! I could not have picked a better man!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I told you she is smart!! She already has yours and Jacobs number.lol