Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our First Day Alone Together!

Today is mine and Lily Ann's first day and night together by ourselves. Jacob went back to duty this morning so it will just be the 2 of us and Amber! To make the day go by quicker we have decided to go and get our hair done.. Well mine at least as seeing Lily Ann only has fuzz! LOL! We are going to go and visit Stephanie at work and maybe do some shopping as well! I'm going to try and keep her up as much as possible today so she will sleep good tonight! She actually slept from around 10:30 pm-4 am, which was good even though she missed her 2 am feeding! Amber is so funny when she wakes in the middle of the night! She does not like to be woke up, especially to crying. LOL!! As soon as Lily Ann starts to fuss Amber is first to let me know that I need to get the baby up and out of the room! She will grunt and start to kick me until I get her up.. God forbid we interrupt the dog's sleep!! LOL! I don't know why she does that because as soon as I get up she's right behind me on my heels until we get back to bed! Silly dog! Keep your fingers crossed everything runs smoothly tonight!! I'm sure it will!

No comments: