Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm new to this... Bare with me!!




Well lets see here.. My Mom and sister really wanted me to do this so they can keep up with everything that Lily Ann is doing..LOL!!

Lily Ann was born on September 12, 2008 at 12:36 pm weighing 6 lbs & 14 oz. I was induced at 6 am due to high blood pressure! They started the pitocin at 6am and at 10:30 am I had still not dilated, so they decided to break my water. By 11 am I was in so much pain that they had giving me some pain and anti nausea medicine to take the edge off! The Dr. had told me that he didn't want me having an epidural until I was 4 centimeters dilated so I had to wait! By 11:45 am I was at 4 centimeters so they had called the Anesthesiologist for the epidural at Noon the Doctor came back in and said that it was going to be a while because the Anesthesiologist was in an emergency C-Section! By this time I was in sooo much pain I couldn't take it anymore! Around 12:25 pm the pain became more than I could handle and the nurse went to check me and the next thing I heard was page the Doctor and the nurse telling me if I need to push than push! 10 Minutes later Lily Ann was born! It was the most amazing feeling in the world to see this little baby that you and your husband had made together! We both instantly fell in love with her!! We waited over 3 years for her and she is well worth it!!

Lily Ann is now 27 days old and is so much fun! She is starting to stay awake more during the day and is such a happy and chill baby!! The only time she gets upset is when she gets hungry, which is every 4-5 hours! She is also sleeping so good at night, only waking once to feed! We have really lucked out with such an amazing baby girl!
Today started out sad! We took Mom and Dad to the airport this morning to fly back to Arkansas after a 10 day stay!! I honestly didn't know I would get so upset when they left! They were such a big help with Lily Ann and we all enjoyed every minute of it!! I can't wait to see them and my sisters when we go home for Christmas!!









No comments: