Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My sweet sweet Lily Ann..




This picture says it ALL!!! This little girl also holds my heart in the palms of her little hands!! What can I say about this little firecracker!?! She is truly pure entertainment 24/7!! Or as Eddie calls her sweet&sour! She will be sweet one minute and then the next minute she is sour!! LOL!! I can't believe she will be 3 in a couple of months. It blows my mind! She is so smart and she knows it! She is our little actress! LA started speaking with a British accent about 6 months ago! And when I say a British accent I mean a British accent. We would have people stopping us just to hear her talk.. Of course I am her Mommy and am around her 24/7 so I never really heard it until I went back and was watching some of her videos.. Well now that sweet British accent has been replaced with a deep southern accent.. HAHAHA!! I am not kidding either! Like I said pure entertainment.. She is my little helper! Loves loves loves to help me clean and take care of Cash! She is such a help and truly keeps me laughing ALL day long!!

No comments: