Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My loves...





I never imagined that I could have so much love for these 2 sweet little babies!! They are truly the light of my eyes!! I love the way they love each other.. I love the way that LA will take a toy to Cash if he is fussing or if he gets hurts she is the first one over saying "It's okay big boy!" I love the way his eyes light up when she decides that she wants to play with him. The twinkle in his eyes and the smile on his face are priceless!! I love the way Cash looks at LA and tries to talk and only jibberish comes out and LA will look at me and say "Mommy what's he saying?, He's being silly again!" I love the way that LA wants to feed Cash his bottle!! I Love how this little girl will look up at me when I'm putting her to bed and say"Good night Mommy...the end.. I love you!" Melts my heart every time. I love the way this little boy like to snuggle with me.. I especially love when he decides that he needs to take a nap with me! ;) I even love how busy they keep me running around after them! Have I told you how much I LOVE these 2!?!

No comments: