Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My little Cashman!!




This little man holds a huge piece of my heart in his tiny little hands!! He is honestly my sweet baby boy! He is still a Mommy's boy and I LOVE every minute of it! He is doing so much now. No don't worry he's not crawling (even though he will be 1 in less than 2 weeks!)he can roll and army crawl to get there faster! He is pulling up and cruising around his "cage"(play yard). He is starting to eat table food and loves it!! I have to really watch because LA is such a great big sis that she will take it upon herself to try and feed him her food! ;) He still takes 4 7oz bottles a day. We are working on the sippy cup but he really doesn't care too much for it. Lets face it! This little man just started holding his own bottle!! Yes, you read that right.. We(our family) have been trying to get him to hold it for months and he would refuse. I would even lay it on his belly and let him scream thinking that eventually he would grab it but no he wouldn't!! Wouldn't you know as soon as Jacob got home from his last deployment he says "I'll get him to hold his bottle!!" His Mom and I laughed saying yeah right... Good luck! Sure enough Jacob handed him the bottle and he took it no questions asked.. You should have seen the look on Jacob's face when he did this. I'm glad that at least Jacob got in one of Cash's first! ;) Although Cash looks big he's only 21 lbs. (40% for age)and 29 1/2 inches long (64% for his age) I was shocked when I took him in for his 9 month check up, 2 weeks ago! ;) In less than 2 weeks my baby is going to be a year old! I honestly can't believe it!! Where has the time gone!?!

No comments: