Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cash will be here sooner than we thought...

I just had the weirdest feeling this morning as I was headed to the Dr. for one of my 2 weekly NST(non-stress test). You know when something just pops in your mind and tells you something. Well that's what happened to me. As I was driving I got this overwhelming feeling that things with Cash were not going to go as planned, ( Induction Aug. 4th) And why should it when nothing this whole pregnancy has gone the way I thought it would.

Sure enough as I got into the room they took my blood pressure and it was 149/93 WOOOOhhhh that is high.. My average is 120/68. Right then I knew that the feeling I had in the car was right. I went ahead with my test and everything was good! When my Dr, came in to check I could tell that she was really worried about my bp she said that they were going to re check my BP and she was going to check to see what was going on with my cervix and we would discuss matters from there. I was thinking please Lord just let it not be today. Jacob has to be here just not today! My BP was back down to normal and when she checked me I was already at a 1 close to 2. So she said that since my BP went back down she would wait until Monday to induce but I have to stay on bed rest until then. What's one more week right!?! I was just glad that it gave Jacob enough time to get home. He was due back home at the end of the week. They have been underway and our only contact has been email for the last couple of weeks. So when I got home I shot him an email informing him to be ready next week that little Cash is coming early.. A couple of hours later I got a phone call from him saying that he was headed to the airport that the ship just happened to be in port letting off some contractors and his Command sent him on his way!! I couldn't believe it. Everything in the end has worked out the way it is supposed to. Emily and Addison have been here since Sat. when my Mom left and now Emily will stay an extra week to help take care of LA while we have Cash and bring him home. I guess even though this pregnancy has not gone as I had planned it has worked out the way it is supposed to in the end.. So Jacob will finally be home tonight and little Cash will be in our arms on Monday! Please keep us all in your prayers and that everything will continue to work out for us!


35 Weeks!!

36 Weeks,,

1 comment:

Brandee Aryn said...

I'm so glad everything ended up working out! I hope it all goes well monday!!