Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

35 Weeks...

I can't believe it.. I'm a little over 35 weeks pregnant.. That means that if Cash stays put like he is supposed to then 4 weeks from today he will finally be in our arms!! In one week and 4 days I get off bed rest.. I'm soo excited and am actually counting down the days. I will get off right before Jacob comes home which means that we will be able to see the ship come in. (Which is the best thing in the world! Talk about tears of joy!!)

I'm still feeling good and it could be because I'm not doing much! My only complaint is that I'm getting to the point that I'm so uncomfortable while sleeping. Between rolling back and fort from side to side to the oh so many potty breaks throughout the night I feel like I don't get any sleep at night.. I still have 2 non-stress tests a week. And everything is looking great so far.. Cash likes to roll around and kick while I'm hooked up to the monitors..

Jacob's Mother was here for almost 4 weeks helping take care of LA! And I am forever grateful that she was able to come out and help! My Mom is here now helping out and will be relieved by Emily next weekend only to turn around and fly back out with my Dad 2 weeks later to take care of LA again for when Cash arrives! I am so lucky to have an awesome family who will drop everything to help out! I am truly blessed!!

This is what I do 2 times a week for 45 minutes..

Mom and I goofing off passing the time!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott said...

Erin you look great! I am so glad Cash and LA are so well taken care of :) You are such a good mommy!