Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tummy-Tickler Tuesday...

So I had to take my truck into the shop today to get the airbag switch fixed and find out why my check engine light was coming on.. Lily Ann and I got up early this morning and had the truck there by 8:30!(Which is very early for us!) Jacob was on duty and had called and said that it should only take an hour or so so I figured LA and I would hang out there until it was done. Well when we got there it was going to be a couple of hours and I knew better than to wait with her so they offered to bring us home and we could come back later to pick it up.. (Great because I really needed to get the house cleaned before Erika and her friends arrive tomorrow!) This nice gentleman took out her car seat and put it in the van.. I watched him as he latched it in and I put her in and away we went..

So as we get in the van I'm telling him how to get to the house, which was about 2 miles down the road! (Thank goodness!) We start beebopping through the parking lot and all of a sudden he accelerates as he's turning and I hear a "Woooo" and I look behind and LA is leaned over to the side.. I about died.. I was trying not to laugh as the guy was telling me how he had worked for the dealership for over 35 years and he was going on and on and as I'm holding the car seat up..(She wasn't going to tip all the way over she was just sliding along the back seat!) "Okay", I'm thinking," it's a straight shot to the house from here we can make it!" Well every time we hit a stop light and as we would start to go he would gun it so no one would get in front of him.. and every time he gunned it you would hear a "Wooooooo" coming from the back seat.. I thought I was going to pee my pants from holding in my laughter.. He would say "Wow, that baby sure is talkative and loves to ride in the car!" I'm thinking you are making her tummy tickle silly!! If I had a video of it I'm sure we would have won $10,000!!

1 comment:

God, My Savior Forever! said...

This is too funny..good thing you noticed her. I'm amazed to see that you were able to hold back your laughter lol. The many adventures you go on with kids:D

I just noticed that you left me a comment on my "Germany-Italy" post. Ahh I wish blogger woul dlet you know you have new comment :{ Looks like you guys are a military family too! My brother in lae just joined as well as my cousin. I am becoming more and more a proud army wife! They turly sacrifice it all for their country. I totally agree that God choose special, very strong women to be military wives. My mom tells me that I'm strong and that she couldn't do it. I feel very honor to be in these shoes:D

I really hope your time in Cali so far has been pleasant. Change takes time but I do believe that like us...God has wonderful reasons for bringing you here and will bless you beyond measure! Thanx for encouraging to keep marching as we for the Lord to bless my womb..there's hope in Him!!!

HUGS!