Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Silly Lily!!!

So we have decided to rent a boat for a day with our friends in a couple of weeks! Steph and I made the final plans while LA was taking a nap! When she woke up Steph was holding her and telling her all about our upcoming adventure and every time she would ask her if she wanted to go this was her response every time!! We just laughed and then I had to catch a video of this!! If she doesn't like boats she will learn to like them!! LOL!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

LOL!!! She CLEARLY does not want to go!

THE MAGNESS FAMILY said...

We are looking into buying a tent. can you let me know ehat kind you have and maybe I can order the same thing. Also does it blow away, what do you put in it so it doesn't blow away. thank you so much. if you have anymore ideas please let me know!!!

THE MAGNESS FAMILY said...

Erin thank you so much for that! If you come up with anything else please let me know. I am all ears for beach ideas

Funny videos said...

This blog is fantastic, is very interesting