Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's been a while...

So I haven't updated in a while and I finally got time to sit and update! Sorry there are going to be a lot of pictures!! LOL!! We have had a very busy last week and a half! Emily was down here for a whole week and we were busy everyday! I wish she could have stayed longer but it didn't work out! Lily Ann had so much fun with her Meme!! She just loves her to death..She would just sit and talk to her all day long! It was too cute and I know Emily enjoyed every minute of it!! Meme spoiled her rotten while she was down.. LA got all kinds of new clothes and toys.. Erika told Emily to stop buying things for her that LA was going to start expecting things from her every time she sees her and that LA needs to work for her toys..HAHAHA!! Those two crack me up! We took LA to the beach for the first time while Emily was here! She loved it! The water was a little cool so she didn't last long! Jacob and I bought a tent for the beach to keep LA in and out of the sun! It's the best thing ever! So if you have little ones and are going to the beach I recommend it! It keeps the sun out and is also supposed to be up to 10 degrees cooler inside! We bought it at Bed Bath&Beyond!

Jacob was on duty all weekend so we had a girls weekend! Last night I had all the girls over for cocktails and we sat out on the patio and did girl stuff..aka gossiped! LOL!! We went out to lunch today then headed over to the station to see Jacob for a minute! After we left the station we headed home and set up the pool while LA took a very short nap! We hung out in the pool for the better part of the afternoon! LA loved it! It was just big enough for her to be in her boat floaty and she was moving all over the pool!! Bless her heart she wore herself out moving all about! Oh I almost forgot to add that LA has started saying Mama!! I know she is just babbling and doesn't really know what she is saying but my heart skips a beat every time I hear it!! I could just eat her alive!!

LA just woke up from her nap and I brought her straight out to the pool!

Still trying to wake up!

Slowly but surely!!



These were pictures taken at the beach last weekend!

Here she is with her favorite book!! It goes everywhere with us!
Meme and Lily Ann in the tent!!


Daddy taking LA out in the ocean for the first time!!

She loved the waves!!

I just love this picture!!

She loves to stand! (Don't mind the spit up on her pants! LOL)

No comments: