Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Bunny

We took LA today to see the Easter Bunny! We were worried because she has started this whole thing with being very clingy to Jacob and I when we are around new people and I didn't know how she would react with a bunny! LOL!! I walked her over to the bunny and her eyes were so big and she wasn't sure at first but I put her right down because I knew if I hesitated it wouldn't happen.. As I placed her in his lap she turned around and looked right up at him and I thought "Oh no this isn't going to work. She is going to freak out!" Then to our surprise she turned her head right back around and was smiling from ear to ear!! She loved him! They took a couple of cute shots and then Jacob went to go and pick her up and as he did she turned to the Easter Bunny and grabbed a hold of his glasses and was just laughing! Everyone waiting was enjoying the show and laughing along with her!! Jacob and trying to hold her and trying to get her to let go of the glasses along with the Easter Bunny!! It was so funny!! Needless to say the picture came out so cute and we were happy!! I told Jacob that it won't be this easy next year!

No comments: