Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...

LA kept singing the other day and I finally realized what she was singing.. Talk about make Mommy cry.. My baby girl is growing up so fast.. Just listen to this sweet little voice and of course silly LA adds her own mix to the song plus some cool dance moves.. I just can't believe that I am the mother of this amazing little girl!! I thanks God everyday for this little girl she truly melts my heart!


2 comments:

Mary Kate said...

OMG...hilarious! I swear she is in Fast-Forward all the Time! I love watching videos of her!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute. I have two little girls and I so know how you feel. I cried a few weeks ago at the park beucase my 24 month old was playing all by her self with big kids and I was siting on the bench feeling her little sister. She look like she was in kindergarten. They grow up to fast way to fast.