Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I've been slacking!!

We have had so much going on around here that I haven't had time to update in a while.. We had had a busy past couple of weeks. We tackled the San Francisco Zoo (which LA LOVED!!), we also attended a carnival for military children, and we got the news that we are able to move to a bigger place. We are so excited to be moving. At first when we found out that we were pregnant we talked about moving and then figured that it would be too much of a hassle but then last month Jacob decided that it would be good to move to a bigger place so that LA and Cash can have separate rooms. (I'm a big fan of this!!) LOL!! We live in a 2 bedroom apartment now and will be moving to a 3 bedroom duplex right behind where we live. Two things that I am so excited about is: 1-that I won't have to worry about climbing 18 steps to get to my front door and 2- we will have a big fenced in backyard for LA to play in! I'm so excited to get her pool up so we can spend our days playing in the water and catching some sun!! (Mommy has never been so white in my life!!) We will also have a carport so we don't have to run like crazy to get in our car when it's raining. Which by the way being 6 months pregnant carrying a 19 month old up 18 steps while trying to hold an umbrella to keep us dry is not a lot of fun!! :) We move on Friday and I'm soooo ready to get settled in and start getting Cash's room set up. We have held off buying anything (except clothes) for his nursery until we moved because we literally have no where to put it as our shoebox is full..LOL!! I will post another post when I get a chance and put pictures up from our last few weeks and I may even throw one in of my ever growing belly.. I feel like a whale already. I go back to the Dr. on Friday and I must say that I'm so scared to get on that scale. The past 2 weeks it seems that nothing and I mean nothing can fill me up. I'm always hungry and I know that it's going to show on the scales..LOL!! On a better note my blood pressure has been good, actually it's been great!! I'm hoping that it will stay this way. I check it twice a day and so far so good!! I will leave you with this video of LA golfing.. Jacob, LA, and I hit up Walmart this past weekend and we saw this golf set and just had to get it for her.. She loves it..

No comments: