Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

We would like you to meet...

Cash William Bouxsein
That's right!! It's a BOY!!
Here's his sweet little foot!!
And look at that sweet little hand!!

We could not be any happier!! Jacob and I have been trying to figure out a boys name for the past few weeks. We were settled on a girls name but we were butting heads with a boy name. Friday night on our way home from dinner I was going through one of my baby name books spitting names out that I liked and was getting denied left and right. I came across Cash and I said it to Jacob as a joke to see what he would say and as soon as it came out of my mouth I just knew that this was his name. Jacob looked at me and almost laughed then he said it and said "I could see our son with that name!" and that was it!! I had no idea that I would actually fall in love with this name but I have and now I can't wait to meet this sweet little boy!!
We have a lot to get done before Cash makes his big debut.. Everything that was Lily Ann's was all pink. The swing, boppy seat, play mats, clothes, everything is pink..LOL!! So we are having to buy all new stuff. I'm soo glad that I have found a Once Upon A Child(An hour away without traffic!!, gotta love California traffic!). We will be purchasing most of these things from there.. We have decided no to try and move into a bigger house before he gets here because he will be sleeping in our room for the first couple of months or until he starts sleeping through the night then we will move him into LA's room..We will be moving again as late as 2012 or even earlier if Jacob advances before then so that's why we have decided to stay where we are for now! Plus my Dr. is already worried about my blood pressure. I had high blood pressure with LA and ended up being induced 2 weeks early with her because it was so high and I had a lot of protein in my urine which is bad.. Please say a quick prayer that my BP stays down because with LA I can not afford to be on bed rest which is where I would go if we can't get in under control.. I go back to the Dr. on Friday for another check and we will go from there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be down!!



1 comment:

Brandee Aryn said...

YEA -Congrats on your boy!! That's exciting Lily Ann will have a little brother. I'm sure Georgia has some great tips on raising boys -haha!
Hope everything checks out okay with your BP and everything continues to go good.