Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I really thought....

that LA would like the 5 pairs of flip flops that I bought her.. I mean come on who doesn't like flip flops during summertime!! Well I finally found someone who doesn't!!(Don't mind the mess.. We have been reading books and playing with letters all day long!!) BTW I was Skyping with Mom and Dad when I decided to try them on her so if you hear laughing in the background that is where it is coming from!! I just love this little girl!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Erin I beg you to put more videos on here! Leigh showed me some today and I'm obsessed with your little sweet pea! She makes me so happy!!! I hope all is well!!! Love ya!!

wendy said...

You have to youtube this video! I think it would go viral in a matter of hours..:) She's not bossy at all is she?!?

Amy and Jerry said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I've watched it 3 times now... have you tried them on her again, and what did she think??

Erin said...

Wendy- It is on Youtube under LA's flip flops..

Amy- She wanted them on her feet the next night and we sat in the floor to put them on then she freaked out again so I took them off.. I've been wearing mine and she's noticed and I always make a point to say "oh Look at Mommy's pretty shoes!!" She will be in them in the next few weeks hopefully..LOL!!