Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wonderful Wednesdays...

We got Lily Ann a walker last week and she loves it!! She loves to go backwards and get stuck.. I took this video of her in the kitchen helping Mommy clean yesterday.. We have been working on her saying Dada but she won't..LOL!! You will notice her little big scream as well..Oh I can't get enough of this baby!!

I also cleaned out her closet yesterday to make room for all of her clothes that she is wearing now.. I've been in denial about my baby girl growing up and it absolutely broke my heart when I was going through her close and putting them away.. Our baby girl is no longer a baby, she is becoming more and more independent everyday and although I am so happy for her it also pulls on my heart a little that she is growing up so fast! As I was looking through all of her clothes, trying to hold back the tears, it just amazed me at how little she was.. She couldn't even fit comfortably in her size newborn clothing until 4 weeks and still they were a little big.. Things have changed now.. She's in a size 18 months in shorts..LOL!! God love those chunky thighs!! Talk about melt your heart, this morning when I got her up I was hugging her and telling her how much I loved her and then she turned to me and planted a big wet slobbery licking kiss on my cheek and then let out her infamous scream as if to say "Mommy I love you too!!" God has truly blessed me with the most wonderful gift of all and I am forever grateful!!


Lily Ann playing in her walker...



Jacob and I were in the computer room looking up something online when all of a sudden I said "Why is it so quiet?" when we walked into the living room here was Lily Ann sleeping in her Jumparoo! She was out cold..She gets soo excited when Jacob comes home that she tries to fight her sleep but this was not the case today!! If you look closely at the second picture you can see that she does have hair it's just really really blond!! :)

No comments: