Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

27 weeks 5 days..

is how long I have been pregnant so far this time.. I can't believe how fast this is going by. I remember with LA it seemed to drag on and on and I felt like she was never going to come.. This time around I'm wondering where the time has gone! So far I feel great.. Well I take that back my first 14 weeks were hell!! I was soo sick and tired. Jacob was gone and I was home with my family. Thank goodness because they helped out so much with LA. My "All Day" sickness was horrible so horrible that I couldn't even feed LA her food because I would get sick..LOL!! Thank God for Nana who fed LA her dinner almost every night.

Since about 14 weeks I've felt great! I feel as though I am already as big as I was when I gave birth to LA! LOL!! Weight wise I'm on the same track as I was with LA.. I refuse to tip the 200 lb mark..LOL!! I got up to 198 with LA and I'm hoping this will be the same or even less would be great.. But lets face it. It's highly unlikely that that is going to happen. Especially after the great chocolate milkshake I just devoured! HAHA!! My blood pressure has been great! I still check it about once a day(Sometimes I skip a few days)I had my monthly appointment 2 weeks ago and everything was good. Cash's heartbeat was 148! I just love that swooshing sound! I was measuring about a week ahead but it could have been the way he was positioned. We have decided to induce with Cash around the beginning of August. We are doing this for the sole fact that we don't know for sure when he would come on his own and LA needs to be taken care of and setting an induction date will give my wonderful Mom enough time to get here and I won't have to worry about who will take care of my princess while I'm having Cash! I am so grateful to have such wonderful parents that will do anything for me and our family. I also love the fact that although they will worry about me during this time that they will worry more about LA and her needs which is what I want and the way it should be! Thank you Mom and Dad for taking such good care of us!! We love you so much!!

Now that we are finally moved into our house we are starting to get Cash's nursery together.. Well not really together but we have started ordering stuff for his nursery.. We are doing a Razorback Theme. Which I am so excited about. The crib we really like is out of stock so we are hoping it will be in stock soon (Jacob will be gone for 6 weeks and will be back about a week before Cash will be here so we want the crib before he leaves)if not we will have to find another one. Cash's bedding is being made in Fort Smith by Baby Chic which I can't wait to see.. It will be about a month or so before we get it! I can't wait to post pictures of his room!! So since this has been so long I will now show my big huge belly at 26 weeks..LOL!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott said...

Love the belly pics, and LA is adorable!