Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This girl keeps me laughing...

So I had walked out of the room for maybe less than 2 minutes to put away some towels and when I came back in the living room I couldn't see LA but I heard her grunting and saying "uugghhhhh ooooohhhh"!! So I picked up my Flip (because I knew she was up to no good!!)and this is what I found...




She always keeps me entertained that's for sure.. I can't wait for Jacob to finally get home and get to experience these moments with us.. Just a few more days and he will finally be home.. It's been a long 6 months and we are ready to finally be a family again!!

1 comment:

Amy and Jerry said...

That is hilarious!

I love when she says "please"--precious!