Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We are finally moved in!!

Well we have finally settled in to our new home!! It is a bit smaller than our houses in the past! (Let's say it's a whole lot smaller!! :)) The movers came last Thursday and the house was covered in boxes. LA did great I put her in the kitchen with me while I unloaded all the boxes and she was just playing and laughing. Michelle and Scott kept Amber which was great because I don't think I could have handled her and the baby while trying to unpack. We got the whole house unpacked, except for our clothes, by Thursday night.. It was a long day but I'm glad we finished so quickly. We love it here! The weather is absolutely beautiful! In the mornings and at when the sun sets the weather is nice and cool.. Not like the muggy Florida weather.. We have had to actually update LA's wardrobe a little because all she had was summer Florida clothes! The only downfall, so far, is the traffic.. I have never seen anything like it before.. We decided to go to Farfield the other day to eat lunch and go to the Jelly Belly Factory. Now mind you it's only 12 miles away.. We sat in traffic for over an hour! I couldn't believe it! But we made it and had fun!! Here's a video of LA with me unpacking the kitchen!!

No comments: